Grievance Procedures

Any student with a grievance is entitled to a prompt and equitable resolution of his/her complaint.

If a student feels that they have been denied a reasonable accommodation or have been treated improperly because of a disability or accessibility issue, this page provides the following steps.  

Informal Grievance Procedure

Schedule an appointment with the Director of the Office of Accessibility Resources to discuss concerns and explore a resolution of the situation.

Wanda Kellyman, M.A., M.S., NCC
Director of Accessibility Resources
Division of Human Resources
1601 E. Market Street, Murphy Hall Suite. 01
Greensboro, NC 27411

Formal Grievance Procedure

For matters where a resolution is not feasible, a student complaint form can be completed. To ensure fair and consistent treatment and a timely resolution of complaints, please select the link above.


Next Steps.....

If matter is not resolved by filing a formal complaint, the individual may choose to seek resolution through the Vice Provost for Academic Strategy and Operations who oversees the Office of Accessibility Resources.

Dr. Stephanie Luster-Teasley, Ph.D.
Interim Vice-Provost for Undergraduate Education
Division of Academic Affairs
1601 E. Market Street, Dowdy Building-3rd Floor
Greensboro, NC 27411