Admission Information for the Marriage & Family Counseling Certificate

Current Students: You must be a currently enrolled student in the Mental Health Counseling - Clinical, Mental Health Counseling - Rehabilitation, or School counseling programs at North Carolina A & T to apply for the certificate. Students must be in good standing. Interested Students must apply through the graduate school. Application information can be found by accessing the Graduate College website.

Thank you for your interest in our certificate program. We hope you will consider joining us!