Welcome to the Office of Financial Aid
Financial Aid is any source of funds available to assist students pay for the costs of college education. If you think you will need assistance, you are encouraged to complete the FAFSA (Free Application for Federal Student Aid). NC A&T University Federal School Code: 002905.
A FSA ID is required to complete the FAFSA.
Who is Eligible for Aid?
To be eligible to receive financial aid assistance, the applicant must:
- Be admitted and currently enrolled at least half time as an undergraduate or graduate student.
- Be enrolled or accepted in an eligible degree seeking program at NC A&T State University.
- Be a US citizen, permanent resident or eligible non-citizen.
- Have a valid Social Security number (with the exception of students from Republic of the Marshall Islands, Federated States of Micronesia, or the Republic of Palau).
- Demonstrate financial need (for most programs).
- Be registered with Selective Service if you are a male (you must register between the ages of 18 and 25).
- Currently maintaining Satisfactory Academic Progress (SAP) toward the completion of his or her academic program.
- Not be in default on any prior student loans; do not owe a repayment on any Title IV financial aid.
- Complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA). The priority filing date is March 1st.
- Not have been convicted of possessing or selling of illegal drugs.
Additional information on eligibility can be found at: https://studentaid.ed.gov/sa/eligibility/basic-criteria.
Beginning fall 2017, the Graduate College at N.C. A&T State University will offer a Professional Science Master’s (PSM) program in Industrial Biosciences.
The University of North Carolina at Greensboro (UNCG) and North Carolina Agricultural and Technical State University (N.C. A&T) are partnering to host the 5th annual joint Martin Luther King Jr. Celebration on Wednesday, Jan. 18th
HBCU Digest, an online news and commentary website, has named North Carolina Agricultural and Technical State University’s Chancellor Harold L. Martin Sr. the No. 1 most influential president of 2016 of the nation’s historically black colleges and universities.
- Download Adobe Reader
- Say Yes Scholarship
- Financial Aid Myths
- The FAFSA Process
- FAFSA & FSA ID TIPS - Parents
- Create - FSA ID
- FAFSA 2017-2018
- Academic Calendar
- Student Financial Aid Information
- CFNC - College Foundation of North Carolina
- Net Price Calculator
- NSLDS - National Student Loans Data System
- Life Skills Instructions
- FSA ID Process