Welcome to the Office of Financial Aid
Financial Aid is any source of funds available to assist students pay for the costs of college education. If you think you will need assistance, you are encouraged to complete the FAFSA (Free Application for Federal Student Aid). NC A&T University Federal School Code: 002905.
A FSA ID is required to complete the FAFSA.
Who is Eligible for Aid?
To be eligible to receive financial aid assistance, the applicant must:
- Be admitted and currently enrolled at least half time as an undergraduate or graduate student.
- Be enrolled in a degree seeking program at NC A & T State University.
- Be a US citizen, permanent resident or eligible non-citizen.
- Currently maintaining Satisfactory Academic Progress (SAP) toward the completion of his or her academic program.
- Not be in default on any prior student loans; do not owe a repayment on any Title IV financial aid.
- Complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA). The priority filing date is March 1st.
- Not have been convicted as an adult of possessing or selling of illegal drugs.
For the first time in 12 years, the North Carolina A&T football team will participate in postseason play. The Aggies, co-champions of the Mid-Eastern Athletic Conference (MEAC), will represent the MEAC in the inaugural Celebration Bowl to be played in Atlanta.
During the annual meeting on Nov. 15, the Association of Public & Land Grant Universities (APLU) presented North Carolina A&T State University alumnus and former chairman of the Board of Trustees, Willie Deese ’77, with the 1890 Universities Career Exemplar Award.
North Carolina A&T can't quite have a "celebration" yet, but the Aggies can claim their second straight MEAC football championship after defeating Delaware State 27-6 Saturday afternoon at Aggie Stadium.
University Events Center