Welcome to the Office of Financial Aid
Financial Aid is any source of funds available to assist students pay for the costs of college education. If you think you will need assistance, you are encouraged to complete the FAFSA (Free Application for Federal Student Aid). NC A&T University Federal School Code: 002905.
A FSA ID is required to complete the FAFSA.
Who is Eligible for Aid?
To be eligible to receive financial aid assistance, the applicant must:
- Be admitted and currently enrolled at least half time as an undergraduate or graduate student.
- Be enrolled or accepted in an eligible degree seeking program at NC A&T State University.
- Be a US citizen, permanent resident or eligible non-citizen.
- Have a valid Social Security number (with the exception of students from Republic of the Marshall Islands, Federated States of Micronesia, or the Republic of Palau).
- Demonstrate financial need (for most programs).
- Be registered with Selective Service if you are a male (you must register between the ages of 18 and 25).
- Currently maintaining Satisfactory Academic Progress (SAP) toward the completion of his or her academic program.
- Not be in default on any prior student loans; do not owe a repayment on any Title IV financial aid.
- Complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA). The priority filing date is March 1st.
- Not have been convicted of possessing or selling of illegal drugs.
Additional information on eligibility can be found at: https://studentaid.ed.gov/sa/eligibility/basic-criteria.
The University of North Carolina Board of Governors has selected Dr. Lisa Owens-Jackson to receive the 2017 Excellence in Teaching Award for N.C. A&T State University.
N.C. A&T State University students engaged Facebook founder and CEO Mark Zuckerberg in a wide-ranging and thoughtful conversation as part of the inaugural Chancellor’s Town Hall on March 13.
Dr. Shengmin Sang, a food scientist with N.C. A&T State University, licensed his patent for a family of novel aspirin-derived compounds to SARISA Therapeutics.
- Download Adobe Reader
- Say Yes Scholarship
- Financial Aid Myths
- The FAFSA Process
- FAFSA & FSA ID TIPS - Parents
- Create - FSA ID
- FAFSA 2017-2018
- Academic Calendar
- Student Financial Aid Information
- CFNC - College Foundation of North Carolina
- Net Price Calculator
- NSLDS - National Student Loans Data System
- Life Skills Instructions
- FSA ID Process