Welcome to the Office of Financial Aid
Financial Aid is any source of funds available to assist students pay for the costs of college education. If you think you will need assistance, you are encouraged to complete the FAFSA (Free Application for Federal Student Aid). NC A&T University Federal School Code: 002905.
A FSA ID is required to complete the FAFSA. click-for help!!
Who is Eligible for Aid?
To be eligible to receive financial aid assistance, the applicant must:
- Be admitted and currently enrolled at least half time as an undergraduate or graduate student.
- Be enrolled in a degree seeking program at NC A & T State University.
- Be a US citizen, permanent resident or eligible non-citizen.
- Currently maintaining Satisfactory Academic Progress (SAP) toward the completion of his or her academic program.
- Not be in default on any prior student loans; do not owe a repayment on any Title IV financial aid.
- Complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA). The priority filing date is March 1st.
- Not have been convicted as an adult of possessing or selling of illegal drugs.
For the fourth consecutive year, students from all 17 constituent institutions of the University of North Carolina will convene at North Carolina A&T State University for the Social Entrepreneurship Conference on Feb. 16, in the Alumni-Foundation Event Center.
Members of North Carolina A&T State University’s Office of Facilities, other university volunteers and the local Habitat for Humanity, braved the cold air and muddy ground on Jan. 16 because they were determined to fulfill their commitment to help a local family build their home.
A siren test will be conducted at North Carolina Agricultural and Technical State University at 2 p.m. on Thursday Feb. 11.
University Events Center