Welcome to the Office of Financial Aid
Financial Aid is any source of funds available to assist students pay for the costs of college education. If you think you will need assistance, you are encouraged to complete the FAFSA (Free Application for Federal Student Aid). NC A&T University Federal School Code: 002905.
A FSA ID is required to complete the FAFSA.
Who is Eligible for Aid?
To be eligible to receive financial aid assistance, the applicant must:
- Be admitted and currently enrolled at least half time as an undergraduate or graduate student.
- Be enrolled or accepted in an eligible degree seeking program at NC A&T State University.
- Be a US citizen, permanent resident or eligible non-citizen.
- Have a valid Social Security number (with the exception of students from Republic of the Marshall Islands, Federated States of Micronesia, or the Republic of Palau).
- Demonstrate financial need (for most programs).
- Be registered with Selective Service if you are a male (you must register between the ages of 18 and 25).
- Currently maintaining Satisfactory Academic Progress (SAP) toward the completion of his or her academic program.
- Not be in default on any prior student loans; do not owe a repayment on any Title IV financial aid.
- Complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA). The priority filing date is March 1st.
- Not have been convicted of possessing or selling of illegal drugs.
Additional information on eligibility can be found at: https://studentaid.ed.gov/sa/eligibility/basic-criteria.
North Carolina A&T State University honored three outstanding individuals with the first Chancellor’s Legacy Award on Saturday, April 23 during the university’s 125th Anniversary Scholarship Gala.
Around 6 p.m., April 21, members of the 2016-17 Executive Board of the Student Government Association officially took the oath of office and the newly minted student body president, Jordan Alexander Greene addressed the audience to reiterate his campaign platform, “All or Nothing.”
North Carolina A&T State University announces it will host a public meeting of the Board for International Food and Agricultural Development (BIFAD).
University Events Center