Welcome to the Office of Financial Aid
Financial Aid is any source of funds available to assist students pay for the costs of college education. If you think you will need assistance, you are encouraged to complete the FAFSA (Free Application for Federal Student Aid). NC A&T University Federal School Code: 002905.
A PIN is required to complete the FAFSA.
Who is Eligible for Aid?
To be eligible to receive financial aid assistance, the applicant must:
- Be admitted and currently enrolled at least half time as an undergraduate or graduate student.
- Be enrolled in a degree seeking program at NC A & T State University.
- Be a US citizen, permanent resident or eligible non-citizen.
- Currently maintaining Satisfactory Academic Progress (SAP) toward the completion of his or her academic program.
- Not be in default on any prior student loans; do not owe a repayment on any Title IV financial aid.
- Complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA). The priority filing date is March 1st.
- Not have been convicted as an adult of possessing or selling of illegal drugs.
The Center for Outreach in Alzheimer’s, Aging and Community Health (COAACH) at North Carolina A&T State University in partnership with the African-American Alzheimer’s Disease Research Study will host the seventh annual Caregivers Education Conference on Saturday, Oct. 31.
The School of Education at North Carolina A&T State University has been awarded two grants to enhance efforts to recruit students into teacher education and to prepare them to integrate culturally relevant teaching practices into special education.
The National Council on Teacher Quality (NCTQ) ranked the School of Education at North Carolina A&T State University No. 4 in North Carolina as a “Best Value” college of education.
University Events Center