Welcome to the Office of Financial Aid
Financial Aid is any source of funds available to assist students pay for the costs of college education. If you think you will need assistance, you are encouraged to complete the FAFSA (Free Application for Federal Student Aid). NC A&T University Federal School Code: 002905.
A FSA ID is required to complete the FAFSA.
Who is Eligible for Aid?
To be eligible to receive financial aid assistance, the applicant must:
- Be admitted and currently enrolled at least half time as an undergraduate or graduate student.
- Be enrolled or accepted in an eligible degree seeking program at NC A&T State University.
- Be a US citizen, permanent resident or eligible non-citizen.
- Have a valid Social Security number (with the exception of students from Republic of the Marshall Islands, Federated States of Micronesia, or the Republic of Palau).
- Demonstrate financial need (for most programs).
- Be registered with Selective Service if you are a male (you must register between the ages of 18 and 25).
- Currently maintaining Satisfactory Academic Progress (SAP) toward the completion of his or her academic program.
- Not be in default on any prior student loans; do not owe a repayment on any Title IV financial aid.
- Complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA). The priority filing date is March 1st.
- Not have been convicted of possessing or selling of illegal drugs.
Additional information on eligibility can be found at: https://studentaid.ed.gov/sa/eligibility/basic-criteria.
Parking and Transportation Services at N.C. A&T State University recently launched Parkmobile, a new service that gives users the option of on-demand and prepaid mobile payments for on and off-street parking and mobility-related services.
The N.C. A&T State University Board of Trustees will hold its first regularly scheduled meeting of 2017 this Thursday and Friday, Feb. 16-17, at the Alumni Foundation Event Center, 200 N. Benbow Road.
N.C. A&T Takes Top Spot at Honda Campus All Star Challenge Qualifying Tournament; Heads to National Championship
A team of outstanding undergraduates led N.C. A&T State University last week to a first-place finish in the prestigious Honda Campus All Star Challenge (HCASC) national qualifying tournament.
- Download Adobe Reader
- Say Yes Scholarship
- Financial Aid Myths
- The FAFSA Process
- FAFSA & FSA ID TIPS - Parents
- Create - FSA ID
- FAFSA 2017-2018
- Academic Calendar
- Student Financial Aid Information
- CFNC - College Foundation of North Carolina
- Net Price Calculator
- NSLDS - National Student Loans Data System
- Life Skills Instructions
- FSA ID Process