Withdrawal From The University

A student who wishes or is asked to leave the University at any time during the semester shall complete and file official withdrawal forms. These forms may be obtained from the Office of the Registrar located in the Dowdy Administration Building, first floor. Students wishing to withdraw due to medical reasons may obtain the form from Counseling Services located in Murphy Hall, room 108. They should be completed and submitted to the Office of the Registrar.

Students who withdraw from the University prior to the published deadline to withdraw from the University shall receive a "W" in all classes enrolled.  Failure to execute and file these forms in a timely manner will result in a student incurring the penalty of receiving an "F" for each course in which he or she was enrolled during the semester in question.