The Right To File A Complaint With The Family Compliance Office

Students must have access to review their educational records at any time. If students believe that any information in their records is inaccurate, misleading, or in violation of their privacy rights, they may request in writing that the office which contains those records amend them. Educational records are housed in the Office of the Registrar.

Students may file a complaint with the Family Compliance Office in Washington, DC if they feel that their rights under FERPA have been violated. Students should contact the North Carolina Agricultural and Technical State University's Office of the Registrar for information related to filing a complaint.