Picture of two physical plant workers in the field of work outside of their equipment truck



  • If you are locked out of your office please see your Department Head, Building Representative, or a housekeeper.  If they are not available the Locksmiths will assist.
  • Key requests and lock changes no longer need to be faxed.  All lock change or key requests will need to be verified through the Building Representative.
  • Locksmiths handle broken locks, door closures, and door knobs.
  • If a key swipe is not responding call Aggie OneCard 334-7114.
Kendall Blackwell ktblack1@ncat.edu 336.285.4543
Marcos Marino mmarino@ncat.edu 336.285.4543