North Carolina Agricultural and Technical State University is an equal opportunity institution committed to the equality of educational opportunity and does not discriminate against applicants based on race, color, national origin, religion, gender, age or disability. Unless otherwise specified, admission to all undergraduate curricula is under the jurisdiction of the Director of Undergraduate Admissions.

Department of Enrollment Management

The Department of Enrollment Management is dedicated in its commitment to provide quality support services to prospective and current students to ensure a seamless recruitment, enrollment, and retention and graduation process at North Carolina Agricultural and Technical State University. The Department of Enrollment Management encompasses the Offices of Undergraduate Admissions, Student Financial Aid, Office of New Student Programs, Transfer Articulation, and Registrar.

Other Policies and Procedures

Submittal of Credentials

All applicants must submit their official credentials to the Office of Undergraduate Admissions before the beginning of the semester in which they plan to enroll. The credentials may include official high school transcripts, college transcript(s) and other appropriate documents to complete the applicant’s application for admissions file.
Campus Visits

The Office of Undergraduate Admissions hosts campus tours for prospective students Monday through Friday at 10:00 a.m. and 2:00 p.m., and on select Saturdays at 9:00 a.m. only. For additional information about campus tours, including how to make a reservation, please visit or call (800) 443-8964.

Permission to Take Courses at Another Institution
North Carolina Agricultural and Technical State University undergraduate degree-seeking students who are in good standing (cumulative grade point average of a “C” or higher) may submit an online request through their Aggie Access Online account. The online request is located under the Student Tab.  In order to receive transfer credit for coursework completed at another institution, a minimum grade of “C” is required on all approved undergraduate coursework and the institution has to be regionally accredited. Only the credit hours will transfer to North Carolina Agricultural and Technical State University and not the grade(s) earned. The University does not accept credit from proficiency examinations or grades of pass or fail (P/F). If you have any additional questions and/or concerns, the Office of Transfer Articulation located in 107 Dowdy Building.

Regulations for Veterans and Children of Deceased and Disabled Veterans
Veterans and children of deceased and disabled veterans must meet regular admission requirements. All persons who have completed a minimum of three years active duty service will be considered transfer students in the admissions process. Preliminary application for any educational benefits due them should be made to the nearest regional office of the Veterans Administration well in advance of the desired admission date in order that the necessary information and documents may be obtained. Veterans who have a minimum of one year of active service may receive credit for Health Education, Physical Education, and military science electives. A copy of the DD-214 must be submitted along with your application for admission to the Office of Undergraduate Admissions. Applicants should submit relevant military transcripts for evaluation.