Indebtedness to the University

No diploma, certificate or transcript of a student’s academic record will be issued to a student who has not made a satisfactory settlement with the cashier for all indebtedness to the University.

A student may not be permitted to attend classes or final examinations after the due date of any unpaid obligation.