Changing a Major

Students planning to change their major should do so prior to the start of the next registration period. This will allow time for the assignment of a new advisor and to receive proper advising in the department of the new major. The proper forms on which to apply for such a change can be obtained from the Office of the Registrar. When such a transfer is made, students must satisfy the current academic requirements of the school/college and/or department to which the student is transferring.