North Carolina Agricultural and Technical State University is an equal opportunity institution committed to the equality of educational opportunity and does not discriminate against applicants based on race, color, national origin, religion, gender, age or disability. Unless otherwise specified, admission to all undergraduate curricula is under the jurisdiction of the Director of Undergraduate Admissions.

Office of Enrollment Management

The Office of Enrollment Management is highly conscientious in its commitment to provide quality support services to prospective and current students to ensure all experience a seamless recruitment, enrollment, and retention and graduation process at North Carolina Agricultural and Technical State University. The Office of Enrollment Management encompasses the Offices of Undergraduate Admissions, Student Financial Aid, and Registrar.

Other Policies and Procedures

Submittal of Credentials

All applicants must submit their official credentials to the Office of Undergraduate Admissions before the beginning of the semester in which they plan to enroll. The credentials may include official high school transcripts, college transcript(s) and other appropriate documents to complete the applicant’s application for admissions file.
Applicant Interview for Admissions

An applicant interview is not a requirement in the admissions process. Applicants with unusual circumstances are welcome to schedule an appointment with an Admissions Counselor or Director of Undergraduate Admissions to discuss their matter.

Campus Visits

The Office of Undergraduate Admissions hosts campus tours for prospective students on Monday through Friday at 10:00 am and 2:00 pm. For additional information about campus tours, including how to make a reservation, please visit or call (800) 443-8964.

Permission to Take Courses Elsewhere
North Carolina Agricultural and Technical State University degree-seeking students who desire to take courses elsewhere are required to obtain approval from their school/college dean before registering at another institution. Course descriptions are needed in order for accurate evaluations to be done. Only the credit hours will transfer to North Carolina Agricultural and Technical State University and a minimum grade of "C" is required for a course to transfer. The University does not accept credit from proficiency examinations or grades of pass or fail. Upon receiving approval to take courses elsewhere from their school/college dean, degree-seeking students must complete and submit a Permission Form to the Office of Transfer Articulation located in the Dowdy Building suite 310. Permissions Forms and Guidelines for off-campus study are available online at XXX.
Regulations for Veterans and Children of Deceased and Disabled Veterans
Veterans and children of deceased and disabled veterans must meet regular admission requirements. Preliminary application for any educational benefits due them should be made to the nearest regional office of the Veterans Administration well in advance of the desired admission date in order that the necessary information and documents may be obtained. Veterans who have a minimum of one year of active service may receive credit for Health Education, Physical Education, and military science electives. A copy of the DD-214 must be submitted along with your application for admission to the Office of Undergraduate Admissions.
Graduate Applicants
To obtain information for The Graduate School, please contact their office at (336) 285-2366 and/or visit their website at: