The Graduate College
News & Announcements
- N.C. A&T Ranked #2 in nation for Social Mobility
Our Fall 2016 Three Minute Thesis Competition was a great success! Please see our 3MT site for videos and details about our winners!
- Learn more about managing your finances for graduate school at GradSense.
School of Education among Best Values in the State
The National Council on Teacher Quality ranked the College of Education at North Carolina A&T State University No. 4 in North Carolina as a “Best Value”. The national, non-partisan research and policy organization on education also ranked N.C. A&T No. 5 for the graduate program in secondary education.
- A&T is top ranked public HBCU in the nation with nationally ranked programs
- Public HBCU #1
- Industrial and Systems Engineering #69
- Social Work (joint with UNCG) #104
- Mechanical Engineering #128
- Online Graduate Information Technology #16
- Online Graduate Education programs #125
- Online Graduate Computer Information Technology Programs for Veterans #16
- Online Graduate Education Programs for Veterans #112
- A&T celebrates 125 years of excellence, innovation and pride
- A&T is Money magazine's Top 10 Best College in NC
- A&T Graduates' ROI is Among North Carolina's Highest
- N.C. A&T Receives Carnegie’s Community Engagement Classification
- NCA&T ranked #1 in the nation among public historically black colleges and universities
N.C. A&T does not discriminate against employees, students, or applicants on the basis of age, color, disability, gender, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, political affiliation, race, religion, sexual orientation, genetic information, veteran status, or any other basis protected by law. For inquiries regarding non-discrimination policies, contact the Title IX Coordinator at email@example.com.
The University of North Carolina at Greensboro (UNCG) and North Carolina Agricultural and Technical State University (N.C. A&T) are partnering to host the 5th annual joint Martin Luther King Jr. Celebration on Wednesday, Jan. 18th
HBCU Digest, an online news and commentary website, has named North Carolina Agricultural and Technical State University’s Chancellor Harold L. Martin Sr. the No. 1 most influential president of 2016 of the nation’s historically black colleges and universities.
The United States Department of Justice’s Office of Violence Against Women (OVW) has awarded the offices of counseling services at North Carolina A&T State University, Bennett College and Shaw University a grant of $549,999.