This page provides information on applying for graduation and preparing for the commencement ceremony.
Students expecting to graduate should carefully review whether they are eligible to graduate by reviewing these graduation eligibility conditions.
Application for Graduation
All students must complete the following two-step process for each degree or certificate.
Step 1: Visit Aggie Access Online and navigate to graduation application (Student>Student Records>Apply to Graduate) and complete and submit the application to graduate. If you experience any issues or curriculum error, email your name, banner ID and description of the issue to your enrollment coordinator in the Graduate College.
Step 2: After you submit your application through Aggie Access Online, please complete and submit the Graduation Additional Information questionnaire.
Once you submit (click the register button) in Step 2; you will receive an email confirmation. Please keep this email for your records.
- Your diploma will be mailed to the address provided on the application. If the new address is unknown at the time of application, please email the alternate address to your enrollment coordinator.
- The approved University fee structure requires a non-refundable payment of $60 Graduation Fee. Applications received after the deadline will be assessed an additional $20 late fee. completed. Please refer to the university's academic calendar for the deadline to submit graduation application.
- Students who are awarded a degree during the summer or fall term are eligible to participate in the December commencement ceremony.
- Thesis/Dissertation Guidelines
- If you will not complete degree requirements in the current semester for which you applied, please email the enrollment coordinator in the graduate college to request that your graduation application be withdrawn. You must reapply for graduation and enroll in the semester you expect to graduate.