We are very pleased that you are interested in a graduate program at North Carolina A&T State University. Hopefully you have had a chance to explore our graduate and research programs. Take the first step towards fulfilling your graduate education plans by completing and submitting our online application. Please read the general instructions before submitting your application. Our online admission portal will allow you to not only submit your application but also monitor the status of your application and communicate with us. Also, please feel free to contact us at email@example.com or 336-285-2366 if you have any questions. We look forward to having you as a member of the Aggie family soon! APPLY NOW!
- Admission Application Requirements and Instructions
- Apply for Admission
- Application for Re-enrollment
- Graduate School Open Houses
- Greater Greensboro Consortium
- Domestic or International Applicant?
- Office of International Affairs (OIA)
- Supplemental Application (Teacher Education Admission Statement - MAT only)
- Joint Doctoral Program in Technology Management with Indiana State University
The University of North Carolina Board of Governors has selected Dr. Lisa Owens-Jackson to receive the 2017 Excellence in Teaching Award for N.C. A&T State University.
N.C. A&T State University students engaged Facebook founder and CEO Mark Zuckerberg in a wide-ranging and thoughtful conversation as part of the inaugural Chancellor’s Town Hall on March 13.
Dr. Shengmin Sang, a food scientist with N.C. A&T State University, licensed his patent for a family of novel aspirin-derived compounds to SARISA Therapeutics.