We are very pleased that you are interested in a graduate program at North Carolina A&T State University. Hopefully you have had a chance to explore our graduate and research programs. Take the first step towards fulfilling your graduate education plans by completing and submitting our online application. Please read the general instructions before submitting your application. Our online admission portal will allow you to not only submit your application but also monitor the status of your application and communicate with us. Also, please feel free to contact us at email@example.com or 336-285-2366 if you have any questions. We look forward to having you as a member of the Aggie family soon! APPLY NOW!
- Admission Application Requirements and Instructions
- Apply for Admission
- Application for Re-enrollment
- Graduate School Open Houses
- Greater Greensboro Consortium
- Domestic or International Applicant?
- Office of International Affairs (OIA)
- Supplemental Application (Teacher Education Admission Statement - MAT only)
- Joint Doctoral Program in Technology Management with Indiana State University
Retail clothing entrepreneur and TV personality Daymond John of ABC’s wildly popular “Shark Tank” series will kick off The Harold L. Martin Sr. Chancellor’s Speaker Series at N.C. A&T State University with a talk at 6 p.m., Thursday, April 27, in Harrison Auditorium.
Retired corporate affairs and business executive Hilda Pinnix-Ragland is the keynote speaker for commencement exercises for The Graduate College at N.C. A&T State University.
All students are encouraged to attend a campus safety forum set for Friday, 4 p.m., in Harrison Auditorium on the N.C. A&T campus.