The Graduate College
News & Announcements
- Congratulations to our Three Minute Thesis (3MT) Competition winners: Rohit Ranabhat (First Place), Muhammed Imam (Runner-Up), and Antoinette Bonnie Candia-Bailey (People's Choice Award)!
- Learn more about managing your finances for graduate school at GradSense.
School of Education among Best Values in the State
The National Council on Teacher Quality (NCTQ) ranked the School of Education at North Carolina A&T State University No. 4 in North Carolina as a “Best Value” college of education. The national, non-partisan research and policy organization on education ranked N.C. A&T No. 5 for the graduate program in secondary education. Colleges of education listed as “Best Value” scored highest on a combination of quality and affordability factors, average teacher salary and how well the school prepares future teachers for the realities of the classroom as shown on PathToTeach, NCTQ’s website billed as the consumer guide to colleges of education. NCTQ used an A-F grading scale and standardizing measures to allow comparison (such as salaries adjusted for equivalent purchasing power). Across 35 states, a total of 416 programs received a grade of A or B. The graduate program at A&T received the grade of A-.
- A&T is top ranked public HBCU in the nation with nationally ranked programs
- Public HBCU #1
- Industrial and Systems Engineering #69
- Social Work (joint with UNCG) #104
- Mechanical Engineering #128
- Online Graduate Information Technology #16
- Online Graduate Education programs #125
- Online Graduate Computer Information Technology Programs for Veterans #16
- Online Graduate Education Programs for Veterans #112
- A&T celebrates 125 years of excellence, innovation and pride
- A&T is Money magazine's Top 10 Best College in NC
- A&T Graduates' ROI is Among North Carolina's Highest
- N.C. A&T Receives Carnegie’s Community Engagement Classification
- N.C. A&T Maintains No. 2 Spot for Social Mobility
- A&T Gets Approval for MBA Program
- NCA&T ranked #1 in the nation among public historically black colleges and universities
N.C. A&T does not discriminate against employees, students, or applicants on the basis of age, color, disability, gender, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, political affiliation, race, religion, sexual orientation, genetic information, veteran status, or any other basis protected by law. For inquiries regarding non-discrimination policies, contact the Title IX Coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org.
BioSolar Adds N.C. A&T Engineering Team to Strengthen Efforts to Increase Capacity and Reduce Cost of Lithium-ion Batteries
BioSolar, Inc., a developer of breakthrough energy storage technology and materials, has entered into a new sponsored research agreement with N.C. A&T.
North Carolina A&T State University has launched a new partnership with Zipcar, the world’s leading car sharing network, to offer a Zipcar car sharing program on campus.
The first crop is being planted this week in a new, urban vegetable farming enterprise on Phillips Avenue in Greensboro, spearheaded by North Carolina Agricultural and Technical State University in partnership with Concerned Citizens of North East Greensboro (CCNEG).