Welcome to Student Activities & Campus Involvement
The Student Activities and Campus Involvement Office at North Carolina Agricultural & Technical State University (NC A&T) is more than just a place. Student Activities serves as a guide for NC A&T students in molding and creating their Aggie Pride experience.
We believe that student involvement outside of the classroom contributes to important learning gains and a holistic well rounded college experience that prepares students for life after graduation.
The Student Activities and Campus Involvement Office hopes to serve as a catalyst to engage and involve students by:
- providing advising, training and mentoring to student leaders and advisors
- inspiring students to become active members of the campus and community
- creating programs that foster interactions among the diverse members of the University community
- maintaining lively spaces and resources for student-focused initiatives that enrich our campus culture
- designing and supporting programs, venues and resources that cultivate student expression
- engaging student leaders to discover new knowledge that will enable them to critically evaluate
- evidence, make informed judgements, balance multiple perspectives and act with integrity