Welcome to Greek Life
About Our Office
The Office of Greek Life advise Greek Life Organizations and their governing councils. Greek Life also provides programs to enhance leadership development and to educate the Greek Community at North Carolina A&T State University.
The Office of Greek Life provides for the needs of the current and prospective fraternity and sorority membership through effective management, leadership and educational and social programming.
- Create a safe and healthy community environment
- Provide accountability and opportunities for distinction
- Establish parameters for appropriate activities and behaviors
- Organize, standardize and regulate the recruitment of new members activities
- Promote positive Inter-fraternity competition in scholarship, service, athletics and any other events that may deemed advisable of the betterment of the participants, sororities, fraternities, the University and the community
- Encourage cooperation and harmony among members in all organizations
- Provide educational programs for member fraternities, sororities, and social fellowships
- Serve as the liaison between the University authorities and members in matters of common interest
- Act with integrity