News & Info.
Items to bring to the Office of Veteran & Disability Support Services:
- Certificate of Eligibility from Veteran Affairs
- Student Detailed Schedule for Current Semester
- Letter of Acceptance
- If you have been re-admitted to the University, a re-admittance letter is required.
- Undergraduate Course Curriculum Guide
- Grades for courses taken at A&T must be noted on the curriculum guide signed and dated by a department official.
To Whom it May Apply:
- Military Credit Evaluation
- Given from Admissions Office
Please Note: All final High School Transcripts and/or College transcripts must be on file in the Admission's office.