News & Info.
Chapter 31 Transfer Graduate Student
Items to bring to Office of Veteran & Disability Support Services:
- 1905 form from your VA Vocational Rehabilitation Counselor
- Student Detailed Class Schedule for Current Semester
- Letter of Acceptance with Unconditional Status
- If you have been re-admitted to the university, a re-admittance letter is also required.
- Graduate Workplan
- Transfer credit must be noted with "T", signed and dated by a department official
To Whom it may apply:
- Military Credit Evaluation
- Given by Admissions Office
Please note: All final High School Transcripts and/or College Transcript must be on file in the Admission's Office.