How To Establish a File to Receive VA Educational Benefits?

*All new students must be admitted to the university before starting a file in this office.

*If you have not yet applied for Educational benefits please click this link Educational Benefits.

New, Graduate, New Transfer Students , and New Transfer Graduate Students: 

Montgomery GI Bill  -Chapter 30

Vocational Rehabilitation-Chapter 31

Post 9/11 GI Bill-Chapter 33

Survivor's and Dependent's-Chapter 35

Reserve and National Guard-Chapter 1606

Reserve Educational Assistance Program-Chapter 1607 (Change in benefits)