Chapter 31 New Student
Items to bring to the Office of Veterans & Disability Support Services:
- 1905 form from your VA Vocational Rehabilitation Counselor
- Student detailed class schedule for the current semester
- Letter of Acceptance
- If you have been re-admitted to the university, a re-admittance letter is also required.
- Undergraduate Course Curriculum Guide
- Grade for courses taken at A&T must be noted on the curriculum guide then signed and dated by a department official.
To whom it may apply:
Military Credit Evaluation
Given from Admissions Office
Please note: All final High School Transcripts and/or College Transcript must be on file in the Admission's Office.