How to Waive/Provide Proof of Insurance
1. Get your Insurance information together.
2. Go to NCAT Pearce and Pearce Site or go on-line to: http://www.studentinsurance.com. Under the "Find Your Institution" Section, click on the state of North Carolina. Then, select North Carolina A&T State University.
(If you have already registered, click on the green "Student Login" icon located at the upper portion of the page.
3. Click the "Waive" option located on the upper left portion of the web page.
4. Check the "I understand that I will be required to waive out of this plan each semester, Fall and Spring/Summer semester" box.
5. Click "Waive" and just follow the instructions from here!
6. It is very important to enter ALL information. Enter the student information, create an account with email address and password, include mailing address where you would like your card to be mailed, class info, and waiver policy information.
Helpful tips to fill out the Waiver Policy Info.
- Subscriber/Policy Holder Name- This may also be labeled as the member name on the insurance card.
- Policy Holder’s Zip: Make sure to include the Policy’s Holder Zip Code.
- Group#/Plan#- Some cards may have RxGrp instead of Group#/Plan#
- Address of Insurance Company: This is usually located on the back of the card. It is usually a P.O. Box Address
*ALL MEDICAID INSURANCE CARRIERS ARE REQUIRED TO PROVIDE A COMPLETE WAIVER AND FAX THE FRONT AND BACK OF THE ID CARD TO 843-667-9712. Please remember to fax an up-to-date card. If your plan will expire in mid-semester, it will not be accepted.