How to Waive/Provide Proof of Insurance
1. Get your Insurance information together.
2. Go to bcbsnc.com/student and select North Carolina A&T State University
3. Click the "Waive" to establish your account
4. You'll receive an e-mail with an ID number for your records. Your waiver must then be approved; you'll receive another email with confirmation that your waiver has been approved
5. The health insurance charge will be removed from your account within 7 business days.
Helpful tips to fill out the Waiver Policy Info.
- Subscriber/Policy Holder Name- This may also be labeled as the member name on the insurance card.
- Policy Holder’s Zip: Make sure to include the Policy’s Holder Zip Code.
- Group#/Plan#- Some cards may have RxGrp instead of Group#/Plan#
- Address of Insurance Company: This is usually located on the back of the card. It is usually a P.O. Box Address