The North Carolina A&T State University Student Health Center Pharmacy is committed to your well being by providing high quality pharmaceutical care. The Pharmacy at the Student Health Center (SHC) conforms to the practice standards established by the American Society of Health-System Pharmacists and the North Carolina Board of Pharmacy.
The Pharmacy at SHC fills prescriptions prescribed by doctors at the Student Health Center and prescriptions from a doctor outside of the Student Health Center. If a prescription is called from a doctor outside of the SHC, please call in advance to ensure that the pharmacy carries the medication prescribed.
The pharmacy encourages students to order prescription refills ahead of time. This can be done one of two ways:
- Online Student Portal
- Refill Call In Line (336) 285-2905 or (336) 285-2928. Please ask for the Pharmacy Department
Refills ordered when the pharmacy is closed will be ready after 10 AM the next open business day.
The Student Health Center accepts the following forms of payment:
- Aggie One Card
- MasterCard, VISA, American Express, ATM/Debit with valid identification
- Check, with valid identification
- Charge to the patient's University account ($5.00 minimum charge)
Any student currently enrolled at NCAT is eligible to use the SHC Pharmacy.
- Outpatient Prescriptions Services
Patient education, drug interaction screening, medication review and monitoring
- Emergency Contraception
Available over the counter for ages 18 years of age and older
- Personalized Information Leaflets
- Detailed instructions and assistance concerning your medication
HOURS & CONTACT INFORMATION
Open: Monday-Friday 8:00am – 6:00pm
Closed: Weekends and Holidays
Telephone: (336) 285-2905 or (336) 285-2928
Fax: (336) 256-2613