OCS REGISTRATION PROCESS
Students currently enrolled in a degree granting program and graduates of the university may register with the Office of Career Services OCS.
- Click on “Aggielink/Student Employment”
- Log into your account
- Update your profile data and change your password
- Upload your resume in AggieLink using the “Document” tab
After completing these steps, you are officially registered with the Office of Career Services.
We strongly suggests you also do the following:
- Participate in a 10-minute Hard Copy Resume Critique, Review the AggieLink template, or attend an Employer Resume Critique Session/Workshop
- Take a Career Assessment, via MyPlan
- Complete InterviewStream, a virtual mock interview