Your Office of Career Services (OCS) provides programs and services designed to give you the competitive edge and to cultivate an awareness that will keep the A&T Aggie a “cut above the rest” in today’s economic environment. You are at a crucial stage in your career development. This Office takes your career development seriously and encourages you to begin the moment you enter the University.
Your career path is an individualized choice. Your ability to choose a path that is most beneficial to you is a lifetime endeavor that can offer continuous reward.
Click on the links below for further information.
- 24/7 Career Counselor
- Career Development Guide
- Career Resources
- Co-op Education Program
- Employment Opportunities/Scholarships
- How to Register
- How to Sign-up for Interviews
- NACE Salary Survey Information
- Online Career Assessment Tools
- Past Career Fairs
- Services Provided
- Special Programs
- On-campus Career Opportunities
- Student Employment Survey
- Summer Internships Offers/Acceptances