Employment Opportunities and Resources
- Career Tools and Resources
- Job Vacancies at N.C. A&T
- Jobs in Greensboro
- Job Vacancies at North Carolina Office of State Human Resources
- LinkedIn Job Opportunities
- LinkedIn Salaries
- U.S. Government/Federal Agencies
- Opportunities in Major Cities along I-85, I-95, and I-40
- Career Search Engines and Job Boards
- Scholarships and Fellowships
Disclaimer About Employment Announcements
This website and the information it contains are provided as a service by the North Carolina A&T State University Office of Career Services (OCS). The Office makes no representations or guarantees about the positions listed on its website and is not responsible for safety, wages, working conditions, or other aspects of employment.
While the OCS has taken reasonable care in providing employment announcements, the Office cannot represent or guarantee that the information on site links is accurate, up to date, or appropriate for your specific situation. (Links to other websites are not under the control of the OCS and we are not responsible for the content of any linked sites.)
Therefore, it is the responsibility of the students/alumni to take all necessary precautions when applying, interviewing for or accepting positions and/or obtaining necessary information concerning the employer.
For more information, please contact the Office of Career Services at 336-334-7755 or by email at email@example.com.
Fraudulent Postings Disclaimer:
Career Services takes reasonable care in providing legitimate job postings. However, it is the responsibility of the students/alumni to take necessary precautions when applying. Be on the alert for requests such as:
- A check is sent and with instructions to cash and/or wire part of the monies back to the sender or someone else.
- Your credit card or bank account numbers, or copies of personal documents are requested.
These and other similar requests are FRAUDULENT. For questions or doubts regarding an AggieLink posting, please contact us.