- Boost your maturity and self-confidence
- Improve your human relations skills
- Prepare for life after graduation
- Integrate your faith and values with work
- Enjoy a greater clarity about career decisions.
- Integrate classroom theory with real-life experiences
- Understand the relevance of your course work
- Increase your motivation to learn
- Use resources that are not available on campus.
- Explore a potential career field
- Develop career-related skills and abilities
- Observe professional people and behavior
- Build a network of professional contacts, develop potential mentoring relationships
- Gain a competitive edge for employment