Welcome to On-campus Recruiting
The Office of Career Services is the central career office for the University and serves all academic areas as well as alumni. Your participation in on-campus recruiting at NCA&T is a testament to the commitment you have to hiring some of the best talent available. The goal of this Office is to provide the resources to fulfill your needs. Our student population is growing, new majors and degrees are being added, and exciting programs are always on the rise.
Let us help you connect with students at NCA&T and make the most of your recruiting efforts!
- Hiring of a Talented Workforce
- Why Recruit at A&T
- Fall 2012 Recruiting Dates
- Spring 2013 Recruiting Dates (coming soon)
- On-campus Recruiting
- Building a Campus Relations Program
- Cooperative Education Program
- Academic Majors
- Resume Referral Service
- University Departmental Contacts
- Student Organization Contacts
- Opportunities to Network/Interact with Students/Faculty
Thank you for including NCA&T as a resource for your hiring needs.