Your One-Stop Shop
Welcome to on-campus recruiting at North Carolina Agricultural and Technical State University (N.C. A&T). The Office of Career Services is the central career office for the University and serves all academic areas as well as alumni.
Your participation in on-campus recruiting at N.C. A&T is a testament to the commitment you have to hiring some of the best talent available. The goal of this Office is to provide the resources to fulfill your needs. Our student population is growing, new majors and degrees are being added, and exciting programs are always on the rise.
Let us help you connect with students at N.C. A&T and make the most of your recruiting efforts!
- Hiring of a Talented Workforce
- Recruiting Dates
- Career Fairs
- On-campus Recruiting
- Building a Campus Relations Program
- Cooperative Education Program
- Academic Majors
- Vacancy Postings and Resume Referral
- Join the University/Industry Cluster
- University Departmental Contacts
- Opportunities to Network/Interact with Students/Faculty
Thank you for including N.C. A&T as a resource for your hiring needs.