Welcome to North Carolina A&T State University.
The Office of Career Services (OCS) is the central career office for the University and serves all academic areas as well as recent alumni. Our goal is to connect employers and graduate/professional schools with students, alumni, faculty, staff, and administrators. We aim to provide comprehensive services, resources, and programs to aid our students in meeting their career and professional goals while also enabling employers to meet their recruitment needs. The office simplifies this process by being a one-stop-shop. All recruiting activities including: on-campus interviews, resume referrals, job postings, career fairs, classroom visits, faculty/staff meetings, employer meetups/information sessions, student organization presentations, and related services are arranged through the OCS.
Let us help you connect with the talented students at N.C. A&T and make the most of your recruiting efforts!
PROGRAMS / SERVICES / RESOURCES
- 1st Timers - Getting Started
- Best Practices
- Calendar of Events - Fall 2017 (Career Services /University)
- Career Fairs
- Employer Meetups / Information Sessions
- Experiential Learning (Co-op / Internships /Externships / Fellowships / Job Shadowing)
- Job Postings (Non-OCR)
- On-campus Recruiting (OCR) / Interview Schedules
- Report Hires
- Sponsorship Opportunities
- Student Demographics (Fact Book /Student Organizations)
- Traveling to N.C. A&T
- Virtual Tour of N.C. A&T