Thank you for your decision to include North Carolina A&T State University as a resource for your hiring needs. The Office of Career Services (OCS) centralizes the functions of full-time employment, summer internships, cooperative education, post graduation employment, as well as part-time employment. There is no charge for on-campus recruiting.
The Office utilizes AggieLink for its online recruiting and interview sign-up process. Once you have contacted the OCS and confirmed a visit date, please follow the instructions in the On-Campus Recruiting Packet.
- To schedule an on-campus visit for full-time, summer or co-op interviews, contact Marketta King, Scheduling Coordinator, at 336/334-7755 or email@example.com.
- For internship or co-op information, contact Pamela Basheer at 336/334-7755 or firstname.lastname@example.org. (This is a great way to create a pool of potential full-time hires.)
- For job postings or resume referral assistance, contact Carolyn Mark at 336/334-7755 or email@example.com.
Employers and individuals who meet the following qualifications are eligible to use OCS services:
Adhere to federal and North Carolina state EEO guidelines.
- Do not solicit or sell their products or services during the course of recruiting.
- Fully disclose to OCS and students/alumni the structure of their compensation packages and business costs incurred up through the first year of employment. This includes salary, duration of salary, training allowance, incentive programs, stock options, commission structure, benefits, and any costs borne by the employee/applicant/independent contractor including testing, licenses, classes, travel expenses and equipment.
- Clearly indicate the employing organization name and contact information on any flyers and do not overstate possible compensation.
- Job opportunities for employers who are not participating in on-campus recruiting may be posted on AggieLink.
Final approval to use OCS facilities and services rests with the Executive Director of Career Services and may be revoked if are violated.
Permission to use NCA&T facilities does not imply University approval or endorsement of the policies, practices, or products/services of the recruiting organization/individual.