Thank you for your decision to include North Carolina A&T State University as a resource for your hiring needs. The Office of Career Services (OCS) centralizes the functions of full-time employment, summer internships, cooperative education, post graduation employment, as well as part-time employment. There is no charge for on-campus recruiting.
The Office utilizes AggieLink for its online recruiting and interview sign-up process. Once you have contacted the OCS and confirmed a visit date, please follow the instructions in the On-Campus Recruiting Packet.
- To schedule an on-campus visit for full-time, summer or co-op interviews, contact Marketta King, Scheduling Coordinator, at 336-334-7755 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- For internship or co-op information, contact Pamela Basheer at 336-334-7755 or email@example.com. (This is a great way to create a pool of potential full-time hires.)
- For job postings or resume referral assistance, contact Carolyn Mark at 336-334-7755 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Employer Recruiting Qualifications
Employer – an agency, business, institution, organization, or any others whose primary purpose is to interest students/graduates in direct employment or educational opportunity.
Employers must meet the following qualifications in order to engage in recruiting activities:
- Adhere to federal and North Carolina state Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) guidelines.
- Adhere to Office of Career Services Guidelines and National Association of Colleges and Employers (NACE) NACE Principles for Employment Professionals.
Third-Party Recruiters – The university does not service third-party recruiters (i.e., employment agencies and search firms).