Alumni, persons who have been awarded a degree from North Carolina A&T State University, are eligible to use the resources of the Office of Career Services free of charge. However, completion of the online registration process is required.
Services available to registered alumni include:
Online AggieLink Account
- Access to sign up for on-campus interviews online
- Access to InterviewStream, the leading practice interview system that allows job seekers the opportunityto see and hear themselves online.
- 24/7 career counselor
- Free copies of Career Development Guide and magazines, such as Job Choices and Black Collegian
- Average salary offers & cost of living index
- Job search handbook for education majors
- Listing of on-campus interview schedules and information sessions
- Career Days (Healthcare, Graduate & Professional), Education/Arts & Sciences Expo (EASE),
- Fall and Spring career fairs
- International Student Virtual Career Fair
- Resume referrals
- Online services (24/7 Counselor, Videos, Interviewing Bulletins, Links to employer websites, job opportunities and career-related resources)
- The Competitive Edge newsletter
- Employer resource materials
- Other career-related resources...