This is where learning happens.
- Become knowledgeable of New Student Programs (New Student Orientation and Transitional Programs) processes and culture.
- Create a welcoming environment for new students and parents.
- Assist NSP staff with daily projects, assigned tasks, and addressing the needs and issues of new students.· Attend bi-weekly staff meetings, retreats and other NSP activities.
- Assist NSP peer leaders - Orientation Student Leaders (OSL) and Welcome Week Ambassadors (WWA) with challenges during NSP events.
- Update NSP social media accounts.
- Clerical/Administrative tasks (i.e., telephone/reception coverage, mailing and e-mailing projects, call campaigns, compiling documents, researching information to prepare for NSP events, etc.).
- Contribute to Enrollment Management Unit efforts by accomplishing related NSP results as needed.
- All other duties as assigned.