What are the qualifications?
- Positive attitude and enthusiasm for the university
- Display a prompt, courteous and friendly attitude toward all
- Must be a full-time returning student for the academic year
- Maintain a full-time status during the academic year
- Good academic and judicial/disciplinary standing (minimum cumulative GPA 3.0)
- 80% course completion rate
- Must have earned 12 credit hours by the end of the Fall Semester
- Must be free and able to participate in all the mandatory activities listed below:
- Training & Team Meetings: Spring & Summer
- Retreats: Winter and Summer
- New Student Orientation: Summer and Spring
- Transitional Programs (as needed)
- Community Service : Fall and Spring
- Must be reliable, punctual, energetic, responsible, flexible, a team player, and demonstrate strong verbal communication skills.
- Must live in the provided residence hall during the summer New Student Orientation program
- Due to the considerable time commitment involved you will not be able to take classes during summer school unless its an online course
- Must be able to have this obligation as first priority during Summer Orientation. No EXCEPTION.
- Must sign and uphold the terms of the Orientation Student Leader Contract
Please do not apply if you are unable to meet this criteria.