Student Leadership & Employment Opportunities
The Office of New Student Programs offers great leadership and employment opportunities for you to develop your leadership skills and aide new students in their transition to college through New Student Orientation and Best Welcome Week Ever!
The links to the left and below provide detailed information about each position. If you have questions about a position, please call our front desk at (336) 256-2212.
- Orientation Student Leader Program | Apply Now, Application Checklist
- M.A.D.E. @ T (Freshmen Shadow Program) | No positions available
- Student Coordinator | No positions available
- Summer Internship Program | Apply Now, Application Checklist
- Welcome Week Ambassador | Application Timeline & Apply for Position