Student Leadership & Employment Opportunities
NSP Student Leader Application
APPLICATION AVAILABLE JANUARY 16th - JANUARY 19th at 11:00pm
The Office of New Student Programs at North Carolina Agricultural & Technical State University employs scholarly, enthusiastic, creative, and resourceful students as representatives of our diverse undergraduate population. The NSP Student Leader position works directly with new students and their families to assist with the transition to North Carolina A&T State University from the time of admission through the first-year. Responsibilities include (but are not limited to) working events such as New Student Orientation, Welcome Week, Aggie Family Weekend, and serving as a peer mentor throughout the academic year.
- Maintain an undergraduate full-time status during the academic year (12 credit hours or more).
- 87% course completion rate during the academic year.
- Maintain a cumulative grade point average of 3.0 throughout the academic year.
- Be available to participate in the following:
-Training Sessions (Spring/Summer 2017, Fall 2018)
-New Student Orientation (June 12th – July 16th)
-Welcome Week (August 7th - August 18th)
-Aggie Family Weekend (September 2017)
-Peer Mentoring (Fall 2017 - Spring 2018)
-University Events (as needed)
-Community Service (Spring 2017-Spring 2018)
- Click here to begin the NSP Student Leader application