Student Leadership & Employment Opportunities
The Office of New Student Programs offers great leadership and employment opportunities for you to develop your leadership skills and aide new students in their transition to college through New Student Orientation and Best Welcome Week Ever!
The links to the left and below provide detailed information about each position. If you have questions about a position, please call our front desk at (336) 256-2212.
- Orientation Student Leader Program | Position Overview | Apply | September 30th -October 2nd
- M.A.D.E. @ T Freshmen Leadership Academy | Position Overview | Apply | September 30th -October 2nd
- Student Coordinator | No Positions Available
- Campus Life Mentor Program | No Positions Available | Recruitment begins early Spring 2016
- Student Intern | No Positions Available
- Summer 2016 Orientation Volunteers |Recruitment begins late Spring 2016