Online Registration Now Available Thru August 31st!
Sponsored by the Office of New Student Programs and in partnership with the Division of University Advancement & the Greensboro Area Convention & Visitors Bureau; Family Weekend, is an annual event that takes place each fall at NC A&T State University. It is a time for families to partake in the same spirit that embraces our students on campus throughout the academic year. This weekend of fun-filled events gives you a snapshot of our culture, the community's academic excellence, and the energy of our vibrant campus. Enjoy games & activities for all ages, food, music, live entertainment and more!
- Saturday, September 3rd - Sunday, September 4th
- Click Here for Schedule of Events & Pricing
- Click Here to Register for Family Weekend 2016 - Please note, tickets are required for each person attending including the student, for all activities and events. Football tickets are not included. Adult guests (13 and up) may purchase game day tickets at the time of Family Weekend registration. Child football tickets (3-12) may be purchased separately through the University Box Office. All payments are non-refundable. Registrations are transferable.
- Holiday Inn Greensboro Coliseum
3005 West Gate City Blvd | Greensboro, NC 27403
- Click Here to Reserve Rooms for NCAT Family Weekend 2016