New Student Orientation
New Student Orientation (NSO) occurs before the Fall and Spring semesters to introduce new students to many aspects of University including student life, academic policies and the student code. The goal of each New Student Orientation session is to make our students feel right at home the moment they step on campus.
Our New Student Orientation program is run by a dedicated staff of professionals and extensively trained Orientation Student Leaders. Each Orientation Student Leader is hand selected and knows a wealth of information about the University.
Spring 2017 New Student Orientation
- Friday, January 6, 2017
- New Student Orientation FAQs
- Register for New Student Orientation - Registration is only available to students who have received an email notification that they are eligible to register for New Student Orientation, from the Office of New Student Programs.
- Aggie Alert - Must be completed before registering for courses
- Colleges - Click on the link to find out more information about your specific college and department
- Travel Accommodations
- Hotel Information
Drury Inn & Suites | 3220 Gate City Blvd, Greensboro 27407 | Use rate code 306707
- Spring 2017 NSO Schedule - Click on the link for the orientation schedule-at-a-glance
Fall 2017 New Student Orientation
Orientation registration for students admitted to the Fall 2017 term will be available soon. If you have questions or concerns, we encourage you to contact our office at (336) 256-2212 or via email at email@example.com.