New Student Orientation
New Student Orientation (NSO) occurs before the Fall and Spring semesters to introduce new students to many aspects of the University including student life, academic policies and the student code. The goal of each New Student Orientation session is to make our students feel right at home the moment they step on campus. New Student Orientation is mandatory.
Our New Student Orientation program is run by a dedicated staff of professionals and extensively trained student leaders. Each student leader is hand selected and knows a wealth of information about the University.
Summer 2017 New Student Orientation
(Fall 2017 admitted students)
Orientation registration for students admitted to the Fall 2017 term will be available early February. New Student Orientation dates are scheduled for late June and mid July. If you have questions or concerns, we encourage you to contact our office at (336) 256-2212 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Summer 2017 New Student Orientation Dates
- June 22-23 (Thursday-Friday) - This session has reached capacity and is closed. There is no waiting list for this session.
- June 26-27 (Monday-Tuesday)
- June 29-30 (Thursday-Friday)
- July 10-11 (Monday-Tuesday)
- July 13-14 (Thursday-Friday)
- June 21 (Wednesday)
- July 15 (Saturday)
- Register for Summer 2017 New Student Orientation
- Summer 2017 NSO FAQs
- Aggie Alert - Must be completed before registering for courses
- Colleges - Click on the link to find out more information about your specific college and department
- Travel Accommodations
- Hotel Information
Drury Inn & Suites | 3220 Gate City Blvd, Greensboro 27407 | Use rate code 306707