Undergraduate/Graduate Student Employment
Housing and Residence Life offers different employment opportunities for University residents. It is our goal to offer employment opportunities that will allow our students to thrive in academics and employment while living and working on campus.
How to Apply for Student Employment
Instructions on How to Apply for On-campus Positions in Housing and Residence Life:
- Click the following link which will take you to your N.C. A&T Aggielink homepage
- Enter your complete N.C. A&T email address along with your Aggielink password; if you have never used the system, enter "ocsaggies" as your temporary password (change it once you have accessed your account)
- Click "Jobs and Internships"
- Click "Aggie Jobs"
- In the "Keyword Search Box" enter NCAT
- Scroll through the list of on-campus opportunities until you locate the position of interest in Housing and Residence Life
- If you have any problems accessing Aggielink or applying for a position, please contact the Office of Career Services at (336) 334-7755 or visit the office in Murphy Hall, Suite 101.
Check below to view the job descriptions for each position. Hiring timelines and deadlines are noted under each position.