Welcome, Future Aggie Residents!
As a member of the A&T family choosing to stay on campus will contribute to your success as a student.
Housing and Residence Life strives to provide a clean, friendly and safe environment where students thrive. We offer programming and Residential Communities within the residence halls you choose to live in to provide emphasis in your academic or career aspirations. Our staff is prepared and qualified to assist you in having the best living experience on campus. NC A&T Housing and Residence Life is where you will live, think and succeed.
Before your begin the online application process, please take few minutes to review the information about cancellation deadlines, payments, and how to apply for housing.
- Cancellations without penalty : Before July 31 by 5pm
- Cancellations with $500 penalty: Before August 5 by 5pm
- Cancellations with 50% of the of the remaining full length of the housing contract for your particular residence hall rate for the year: Starting August 6.
We encourage students to pay the application fee online through our payment portal within the housing application process.
Credit Cards accepted: Visa, Mastercard, Amercian Express, and Discover.
Online Application Process Instructions
To complete application follow these steps:
Log in to the Aggie Application Portal using your ONE ID credentials below:
- Username: First part of the student's aggie email account – everything before the @ sign.
- Password: First four letters of the student's aggie email and last four numbers of the student's Banner ID.
Once logged in:
- Click on the see menu dropdown, then click on NC A&T Housing System.
- Click on the New Student Application for the academic year being applied and follow the steps.
- Once the contract is signed, review your information and pay the non-refundable $150 application fee.
- Confirmation emails with notification that the housing application and payment has been completed will be sent to the student's aggie email.
You will not be assigned or allowed to select to a room after New Student Orientation until we receive your completed housing application with the non-refundable $150 application fee (subject to change each academic year).
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact us at 336-334-7708 or via email at email@example.com