New Student Online Application Process
As a member of the A&T family choosing to stay on campus will contribute to your success as a student.
Housing and Residence Life strives to provide a clean, friendly and safe environment where students thrive. We offer programming and living learning communities within the residence halls you choose to live in to provide emphasis in your academic or career aspirations. Our staff is prepared and qualified to assist you in having the best living experience on campus.
NC A& T Housing and Residence Life is where you will live, think and succeed.
The New Student Housing Application is now available!
Cancellations deadlines are below:
- Cancellations without penalty : Before July 31 by 5pm
- Cancellations with $500 penalty: Before August 5 by 5pm
- Cancellations with 50% of the of the remaining full length of the housing contract for your particular residence hall rate for the year: Starting August 6.
We are glad you returned to your home away from home! As you approach the next phase of your academic endeavors at the university we urge you to take part in all the housing community has to offer.
It is our goal to be an extension of the classroom where you can live, think and succeed.
Online Application Process Instructions
To complete application follow these steps:
Login to the Aggie Application Portal.
- Username: First part of the student's aggie email account – everything before the @ sign.
- Password: First four letters of the student's aggie email and last four numbers of the student's Banner ID.
Once logged in to the Aggie Application Portal
- Click on the see menu dropdown, then click on NC A&T Housing System.
- Click on the New Student Application for the academic year being applied and follow the steps.
- Once the contract is signed, click review and finish to make the non-refundable $150 application processing fee.
- Confirmation emails with notification that the housing application and payment has been completed will be sent to the student's aggie email.
You will not be assigned to a room until we receive your $150 processing application fee.
NEW STUDENT ALTERNATIVE PAYMENT OPTION
- Mail payments to: NC A&T State University
Attn: Housing and Residence Life Office
Aggie Village 2 rm. 201
1601 E. Market St.
Greensboro, NC 27411
NOTE: You will not be assigned to a room until we receive your $150 processing application fee.