We are glad you have decided to return to your home away from home! As you approach the next phase of your academic endeavors at the university we urge you to take part in all the housing community has to offer. It is our goal to be an extension of the classroom where you can live, think and succeed.
- Cancellations without penalty : Before April 30 by 5pm
- Cancellations with $500 penalty: Before May 10 by 5pm
- Cancellations with 50% of the of the remaining full length of the housing contract for your particular residence hall rate for the year: Starting May 11.
We encourage students to pay the application processing fee online through our payment portal within the housing application process.
Credit Cards accepted: Visa, Mastercard, American Express, and Discover.
Online Application Process Instructions
To complete application follow these steps:
Log in to the Aggie Application Portal using your ONE ID credentials below:
- Username: First part of the student's aggie email account – everything before the @ sign.
- Password: First four letters of the student's aggie email and last four numbers of the student's Banner ID.
Once logged in:
- Click on the see menu dropdown, then click on NC A&T Housing System.
- Click on the Continuing Student Application for the academic year being applied and follow the steps.
- Next, read and sign the housing contract to finish the housing application.
- Once the contract is signed, click make a payment to make the non-refundable $175 application processing fee.
- Confirmation emails with notification that the housing application and payment has been completed will be sent to the student's aggie email.
You will not be assigned or allowed to select a room in April until we receive your completed housing application with the non-refundable $175 application fee during the continuing student application and payment process in March.
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact us at 336-334-7708 or via email at email@example.com