Continuing Resident Application and Tutorial
Continuing Students Only: Due to the delay of the continuing student housing process this year, the cancellation deadlines have also been pushed back to better accommodate the students. Please note the new deadlines below:
- Cancellations without penalty : Before April 30, 2015 by 5pm
- Cancellations with $500 penalty: May 1-May 10, 2015 by 5pm
- Cancellations with 50% of the of the remaining full length of the housing contract for your particular residence hall rate for the year: Starting May 11, 2015
We are glad you returned to your home away from home! As you approach the next phase of your academic endeavors at the university we urge you to take part in all the housing community has to offer.
It is our goal to be an extension of the classroom where you can live, think and succeed.
To complete application follow these steps:
1. Continuing students, view the Room Selection Tutorial here.
CONTINUING STUDENT ALTERNATIVE PAYMENT LOCATION
- Housing and Residence Life
Office Aggie Village 2 rm. 201
- Cashier’s Office
NOTE: You will not be assigned or allowed to select a room until we receive your $150 application fee.