Welcome to Housing & Residence Life
Continuing Students Only: Due to the delay of the continuing student housing process this year, the cancellation deadlines have also been pushed back to better accommodate the students. Please note the new deadlines below:
- Cancellations without penalty : Before April 30, 2015 by 5pm
- Cancellations with $500 penalty: May 1-May 10, 2015 by 5pm
- Cancellations with 50% of the of the remaining full length of the housing contract for your particular residence hall rate for the year: Starting May 11, 2015
Continuing Students Only: Room Selection is going on NOW!!!! Check your email for your selection number, time and date!
* Use Application Portal Link to access the Room Selection Process
* To pull in roommates: Use NC A&T email prefix for the screen name and the RMS ID for the password
Housing and Residence Life (HRL) desires to stimulate and challenge residents to fulfill their educational goals and ambitions through quality education, social, and cultural programs that promote community within residence halls. Our goal is to build a foundation of service, scholarship, and leadership as both undergraduate and graduate students of the university embracing their campus living experience. HRL provides student employment and living-learning opportunities that allow them to build professional skills, embrace diversity, and develop lifelong relationships.
- Online Housing Application Information
- Special Housing Accommodations Request Form
- Residence Hall Rates
- Student Employment
- Living & Learning Communities
LIVING ON CAMPUS