Medical Records and Immunizations
The North Carolina A&T State University Immunizations Office is located on the 1st floor of the Student Health Center Annex , Rooms 148 and 149.
Hours: Monday - Friday 8:30 am until 6:00 pm
Phone: 336.334.7880 (option #5)
How to Obtain a Copy of your Medical Records & Immunizations
Medical records are confidential. N.C. A&T adheres to Federal and State laws which protect the confidentiality of your medical care. Student medical records are governed by HIPAA / FERPA guidelines and released to parents / guardians only if you are under 18 or if you have given written consent. Non-student medical records are governed by HIPAA laws.
The Student Health Center keeps all health records; including vaccination records for a period of 10 years from the date / semester you first entered the University. To obtain a copy of your health and immunizations records you must submit a written request for a nominal fee.
You can retrieve the authorization to release form by following the below information:
- Download the Authorization to Release form.
- Indicate to whom you are authorizing release of your medical record.
- If you need immunization records ONLY, indicate this on the form.
- Bring the authorization form to the Medical Records department or
- Fax the authorization form to 336-256-2613 please allow 24-48 hours to process the request.
- Online Student Portal