Medical Records and Immunizations
The North Carolina A&T State University Immunizations office is located on the 1st floor of the Student Health Center, Room 123. Please visit Room M100 in Medical Records to ensure that all of your medical records are updated.
Hours: Monday - Friday 8:30 am until 6:00 pm
Phone: (336) 285-4946 or (336) 285-2920
How to Obtain a Copy of your Medical Records & Immunizations
Medical records are confidential. N.C. A&T adheres to Federal and State laws which protect the confidentiality of your medical care. Student medical records are governed by HIPAA / FERPA guidelines and released to parents / guardians only if you are under 18 or if you have given written consent. Non-student medical records are governed by HIPAA laws.
The Student Health Center keeps all health records; including vaccination records for a period of 10 years from the date / semester you first entered the University. To obtain a copy of your health and immunizations records you must submit a written request for a nominal fee.
You can retrieve the authorization to release form by following the below information:
- Download the Authorization to Release form.
- Indicate to whom you are authorizing release of your medical record.
- If you need immunization records ONLY, indicate this on the form.
- Bring the authorization form to the Medical Records department or
- Fax the authorization form to 336-256-2613 please allow 24-48 hours to process the request.
- Online Student Portal