The latest news about research at N.C. A&T appears first in the Aggie Research blog. Click below to go to the blog.
Undergraduate research assistantships
Click on the links below to see the undergraduate research assistant positions currently open in each academic unit. These are paid positions requiring up to 20 hours per week.
All positions are open only to students currently enrolled at N.C. A&T.
- College of Arts & Sciences: No positions open.
- College of Engineering: No positions open.
- School of Agriculture and Environmental Sciences: Click here to see open positions.
- School of Business and Economics: No positions open.
- School of Education: No positions open.
- School of Nursing: No positions open.
- School of Technology: No positions open.
- Division of Research and Economic Development (research administration, not research): No positions open.
To apply for a specific position, currently enrolled students only should send an email with a resume attached to Mr. Lando Little, Undergraduate Research Program Coordinator and be sure to give the job number.
Positions are added frequently, so check back soon if you don't find a job that's right for you.
Other employment opportunities
- Employment opportunities and resources (Office of Career Services)
- Summer research internships
- Student leadership and employment opportunities (Office of New Student Programs)