Undergraduate Research Symposium 2014
The Undergraduate Research Symposium is an opportunity for undergraduate researchers to present their work and for students in all disciplines to learn about research.
The symposium is organized to demonstrate the benefits of undergraduate research and its role in academic success as well as to stimulate an interest in participation in undergraduate research at N.C. A&T. Participants will have the opportunity to speak with students who have participated in research, learn how to become engaged in research, and see the types of research conducted by undergraduate students at N.C. A&T. The symposium is open to students in all disciplines.
Students who are interested in research assistantship positions are encouraged to bring their resumes.
Date, time and location
- Friday April 11
- 9 a.m. to 1 p.m.
- Proctor Hall lobby, auditorium and Room 114
- 8:30 a.m. Registration and Poster Set-up
- 9:00 a.m. Opening
- 9:15 a.m. Workshop: Research Preparation
- 10:15 a.m. Poster Session Scavenger Hunt
- 10:50 a.m. Panel Discussion: Research Exploration
- Noon: Lunch and Keynote Speaker
For more information
- Contact Dr. Tonya Hargett, 336 285-3184 or click here for email.