Pictured above: Some of the 2014 finalists, along with various officials of sponsor GE and the Division of Research and Economic Development.
Do you have an idea about creating something new and different?
A product, a device, a new way of doing something?
The Innovation Challenge is an annual, team-based competition in creativity and ingenuity for all students at N.C. A&T.
Describe your innovation ... explain it ... tell us how it would work ...
... and how it would make a difference.
Entries are judged on how innovative they are, the quality of presentation, and the practicality and benefits of the solution.
The 2016 prizes information will be available soon.
A few basic rules
- The Innovation Challenge is open to undergraduates enrolled at N.C. A&T for Fall 2015 (freshmen, sophomores, juniors, and seniors).
- Each team member must be currently enrolled as a student. Each team can include one to three members. Students can be a member of only one team.
- Each team’s submission must be the original work of its members and no one else.
- Teams selected as finalists must participate in the final round of the competition.
Complete rules and Application Form
The 2016 rules and application form:
- Complete rules. (Coming soon)
- The application form. (Coming soon)