Current research news
Click on the headlines below to see the news releases.
News about research at N.C. A&T appears first on Twitter (@NCATResearch) and the DORED Newsroom.
- Undergraduate Researchers and Faculty Travel to Oak Ridge National Laboratory for CareerLink Event.
- Dr. Cynthia K. Waters Participating in $1.6 Million Grant; Advancing the Science and Practice of Metal-Based Additive Manufacturing.
- Cross campus collaboration nets N.C. A&T $7.5.million contract with U.S. Department of Labor.
- N.C. A&T joins prestigious research alliance.
- N.C. A&T professor serves as editor of book on cell death methods in toxicological research.
- Tonjia May Elected the new treasurer of the N.C chapter of SRA International.
- ECRT certification policy update.
- Congratulations to the 2016 research award winners.
- N.C. A&T hosts regional workshop highlighting funding opportunities for HBCUs.
- N.C. A&T professor selected for teaching excellence award.
- Voters approve Connect NC, N.C. A&T to get new engineering complex.
- N.C. A&T has been granted $2.4 million for Teacher Preparation Scholarship
- N.C. A&T and Duke University have been awarded a $3 million National Science Foundation (NSF) Research Traineeship grant
- North Carolina A&Teach STEM Scholarship Program receives $1.19 million NSF grant
- JSNN selected for National Nanotechnology site.N.C. A&T has new fringe benefit rate for research and sponsored programs proposals