The latest news about research at N.C. A&T appears first in the Aggie Research blog. Click below to go to the blog.
Current research news
Click on the headlines below to see the news releases.
For more news about research at N.C. A&T, see the Aggie Research blog.
- October 29, 2013: For any student who has struggled with getting the math to come out right in economics courses, help is on the way from N.C. A&T.
InCube Labs Enters into an Agreement with the Engineering Research Center for Revolutionizing Metallic Biomaterials
- October 23, 2013: InCube Labs, a life sciences research lab focused on developing and commercializing medical breakthroughs, has entered into an agreement with the Engineering Research Center for Revolutionizing Metallic Biomaterials. (News release courtesy of InCube Labs.)
- October 22, 2013: The University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill has been awarded a new five-year $54.6 million Clinical and Translational Science Award (CTSA) from the National Institutes of Health. With the new award, UNC will partner with two institutions—RTI International and North Carolina Agricultural and Technical State University—to accelerate the pace at which clinical and translational research directly benefits patients and communities in North Carolina. (News release courtesy of UNC-Chapel Hill.)
- October 14, 2013: Despite sequestration, federal budget cuts and other challenges, sponsored funding for research and other purposes increased 10.73 percent at N.C. A&T during fiscal 2013.
- September 10, 2013: Engineering students are organizing a statewide conference, “Sustainability in Transportation,” to be held at N.C. A&T.
- September 9, 2013: Louis Judge III, an accomplished innovator and leader in the Greensboro business community, has been named Outstanding MBA of the Year by the National Black MBA Association.
- July 23, 2013: The team’s specific goal is to develop a low-cost solar concentrator that will make the production of electricity from sunlight economically viable and widespread.
- April 15, 2013: Interdisciplinary collaborations focused on global trade and on local health care are among the highlights of the 2013 Research Excellence Awards at North Carolina Agricultural and Technical State University.