Current research news
Click on the headlines below to see the news releases.
News about research at N.C. A&T appears first on Twitter (@NCATResearch) and the Aggie Research blog.
- N.C. A&T has new fringe benefit rate for research and sponsored programs proposals
- N.C. A&T post-harvest technologies research center to expand lab space at N.C. Research Campus
- New IEEE chapter in Triad, led by N.C. A&T engineer, to focus on communications and signal processing
- Two faculty leaders among 40 Leaders Under 40
- A&T biology professor honored by White House
- N.C. A&T researchers go airborne to study the unexplored complexities of winter air pollution
- Undergrad researcher at N.C. A&T lab recognized for work on cancer prevention and wheat bran
- N.C. A&T awarded $1.6 million to increase cybersecurity research and education