Current research news
Click on the headlines below to see the news releases.
News about research at N.C. A&T appears first on Twitter (@NCATResearch) and the Aggie Research blog.
- Congratulations to the 2016 research award winners.
- N.C. A&T hosts regional workshop highlighting funding opportunities for HBCUs.
- N.C. A&T professor selected for teaching excellence award.
- Voters approve Connect NC, N.C. A&T to get new engineering complex.
- N.C. A&T has been granted $2.4 million for Teacher Preparation Scholarship
- N.C. A&T and Duke University have been awarded a $3 million National Science Foundation (NSF) Research Traineeship grant
- North Carolina A&Teach STEM Scholarship Program receives $1.19 million NSF grant
- JSNN selected for National Nanotechnology site.N.C. A&T has new fringe benefit rate for research and sponsored programs proposals
- N.C. A&T post-harvest technologies research center to expand lab space at N.C. Research Campus
- New IEEE chapter in Triad, led by N.C. A&T engineer, to focus on communications and signal processing
- Two faculty leaders among 40 Leaders Under 40
- A&T biology professor honored by White House
- N.C. A&T researchers go airborne to study the unexplored complexities of winter air pollution
- Undergrad researcher at N.C. A&T lab recognized for work on cancer prevention and wheat bran
- N.C. A&T awarded $1.6 million to increase cybersecurity research and education