The Division of Research and Economic Development (DORED) is the administrative unit that manages N.C. A&T’s research enterprise. It is directed by Dr. Barry L. Burks, Vice Chancellor for Research and Economic Development.
Latest Research News and Announcement
Announcement: SoBran and the North Carolina Biotechnology Center (NCBC) are sponsoring the Innovation for Impact Prize to celebrate research innovation coming out of North Carolina.This is a great opportunity for North Carolina A&T researchers to get recognition they deserve, and possibly a free research study valued at $10,000 or a cash prize. The winners will be announced on stage at the NCBC Bio Triad Night in March. More information and the application for is here: www.innovationforimpact.com
URGENT: Entries must be in before January 31st.
- Ed Monachino Appointed Director of Cross Disciplinary Research Development
- CAES Signs Research Agreement with Chinese Academy
- Undergraduate Researchers and Faculty Travel to Oak Ridge National Laboratory for CareerLink Event.
- Dr. Cynthia K. Waters Participating in $1.6 Million Grant; Advancing the Science and Practice of Metal-Based Additive Manufacturing.
- Cross campus collaboration nets N.C. A&T $7.5.million contract with U.S. Department of Labor.
- N.C. A&T joins prestigious research alliance.