The Division of Research and Economic Development (DORED) is the administrative unit that manages N.C. A&T’s research enterprise. It is directed by Dr. Barry L. Burks, Vice Chancellor for Research and Economic Development.
Latest Research News and Announcements
- N.C. A&T joins prestigious research alliance.
- N.C. A&T professor serves as editor of book on cell death methods in toxicological research.
- Tonjia May Elected the new treasurer of the N.C chapter of SRA International.
- ECRT certification policy update.
- Congratulations to the 2016 research award winners.
- N.C. A&T hosts regional workshop highlighting funding opportunities for HBCUs.
- N.C. A&T professor selected for teaching excellence award.
- Voters approve Connect NC, N.C. A&T to get new engineering complex.
DORED provides information to the public thorough a variety of media, including this website; the Aggie Research blog, Twitter account, and Facebook page; and through news releases. We invite you to contact us with any questions about our work and the work of researchers at N.C. A&T. View our Research Capabilities brochure.