The Division of Research and Economic Development (DORED) is the administrative unit that manages N.C. A&T’s research enterprise. It is directed by Dr. Barry L. Burks, Vice Chancellor for Research and Economic Development.
Latest Research News and Announcements
- Undergraduate Researchers and Faculty Travel to Oak Ridge National Laboratory for CareerLink Event.
- Dr. Cynthia K. Waters Participating in $1.6 Million Grant; Advancing the Science and Practice of Metal-Based Additive Manufacturing.
- Cross campus collaboration nets N.C. A&T $7.5.million contract with U.S. Department of Labor.
- N.C. A&T joins prestigious research alliance.
- N.C. A&T professor serves as editor of book on cell death methods in toxicological research.
- Tonjia May Elected the new treasurer of the N.C chapter of SRA International.
- ECRT certification policy update.