2012 Fall Family Counseling Conference
Thursday November 15, Proctor Hall
- The conference theme is Families: All of Us for Every One.
- In addition to break out sessions, the conference will include a panel discussion on the state of families, and a graduate student poster session.
- Conference clusters include: Families and Trauma, Families and Health Care/Disabilities, Families and Healthy Marriage, Families and Schools, and Families and Cross-cultural Perspectives.
- Proposals for presentations are welcome. Click here for application.
- Sponsored by the North Carolina Association of Marriage and Family Counselors, the N.C. A&T Division of Student Affairs, and the A&T Department of Human Development and Services.
For more information
- Dr. Patricia Whitfield, Department of Human Services and Development and president, North Carolina Association of Marriage and Family Counselors, email, 336 334-7916.