Office of Sponsored Programs
The Office of Sponsored Programs is the University’s central unit responsible for providing the highest quality pre- and post-award administrative service.
We assist researchers with:
- The development and processing of proposals for sponsored projects,
- The submission of proposals to funding agencies, and
- The administrative management of the award throughout the life of the project.
Post-award financial management of sponsored programs is handled by the Office of Contracts and Grants.
The Office of Sponsored Programs promotes a customer-service atmosphere to provide the best service possible to N.C. A&T researchers in their pursuit, administration and implementation of external funding.
Policies and procedures
Click here to see our policies and procedures page.
Basic information for researchers
- Preparing your budget
- Grants.gov User Guide
- Quick data -- N.C. A&T data for proposals
- Grant management matrix
- Frequently asked questions
For additional information, see the links in the column to the left.