Research @ A&T monthly newsletter
The Division of Research and Economic Development issues a monthly research news roundup to faculty and staff members via email and this web page. It brings together the most significant news items that have appeared in the Aggie Research blog during the previous month, including the Grant of the Month and list of all research grants received.
- August 2012 Special Edition: NIH, other agencies change conflict of interest rules; comment period open for new A&T policy
- May 2012: August workshop on teaching ethical dimensions of coupled natural and human systems
- April 2012: Random reviews of IRB protocols to begin
- March 2012: NSF merit review criteria get "subtle" revisions
- February 2012: NSF, FDA, A&T organize international workshop on biodegradable metals for medical implants