Research @ A&T: March 2012
Highlights of developments in research at N.C. A&T during the month of March 2012:
- One highlight of February's funding was a grant worth $115,258 from the National Institute of Aerospace to Dr. Nail Yamaleev of the Department of Mathematics. Includes the complete list of grants received in February.
- The National Science Foundation has been directed by its governing board to revise its criteria for evaluating the "broader impacts" of proposals.
- The new DORED website includes a prominent page containing N.C. A&T data frequently required in proposals, including congressional district, DUNS number, institutional code and more.
- Biomedical and biobehavioral researchers: DORED needs 60 seconds of your time to help us secure NIH funding to enhance our research administration infrastructure, particularly through the development of a biostatistical data analysis unit and a pilot research grant program.
- DORED will host a half-day workshop on Performing Contractual Research with the Navy on Tuesday, April 10.
- The work of outstanding faculty members, undergraduate researchers and freshman innovators will be recognized during Research Week in April.
The news on what's happening in research at A&T appears first in the Aggie Research blog.