The latest news about research at N.C. A&T appears first in the Aggie Research blog. Click below to go to the blog.
Graduate research assistantships
Click on the links below to see the list of graduate research assistant positions currently open in each academic unit.
- College of Arts & Sciences: No positions open.
- College of Engineering: Click here to see open positions.
- School of Agriculture and Environmental Sciences: Click here to see open positions.
- School of Business and Economics: No positions open.
- School of Education: No positions open.
- School of Technology: No positions open.
To apply for a specific position, send an email with a resume attached to Mr. Lando Little and be sure to give the job number.
Positions are added frequently, so check back soon if you don't find a position that's right for you.
North Carolina A&T State University is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. No one who applies or seeks employment will be denied admission to or employment at North Carolina A&T State University on the basis of race, religion, color, creed, national origin, sex, age, disabling condition, veteran status, political affiliation, genetic information, or sexual orientation and sexual identity.